Employee Health Initiatives & Services
There is no question that medical insurance plan claims are driving the cost of health care. Implementing corporate wellness initiatives can help manage your claims and control your employee-related health care costs.
A wellness program will impact your company’s bottom line by:
- Helping control rising health care costs
- Increasing employee productivity
- Increasing employee morale
Masters Insurance Group has access to wellness resources to develop strategies to implement worksite health programs, ranging from basic to comprehensive. We will help you:
- Gather claims data, a needs and interest survey, health risk assessment aggregate results, prescription drug utilization, culture audit, and other pertinent data. From this data we will make recommendations regarding the types of programs you may want to offer.
- Build a strategic wellness plan that incorporates specific goals and objectives.
- Support the implementation of the wellness plan with specific resources and communication vehicles
- Evaluate and refine the plan over time
The Masters Insurance Group team offers a variety of wellness programs to employers who want to proactively promote employee wellness and encourage healthy lifestyles.
When employees take advantage of wellness programs, they may benefit emotionally and physically, often increasing job satisfaction. The employer simultaneously realizes fewer absences, increased productivity, and higher talent retention.
- Diabetes Management
- Fitness & Exercise
- Mental Health Resources
- Preventive Screenings
- Relaxation & Yoga
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Strengthen your workforce and its productivity by contacting us about wellness programs today!