Home & Auto Policies
NO Hassle Auto Insurance
Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Ohio
When you think about it, it’s actually amazing how few accidents there are every day, given that that millions of people are hopping into huge metal machines that can travel at unthinkably fast speeds. Somehow, through our traffic laws, licensing system, and roadway structure, countless people travel great distances without ever seeing a lick of harm. Because accidents are so rare, it’s easy to take them for granted and to assume that it’s something that will never happen to you.
Unfortunately, no one is exempt from getting into an accident on the road. Even if you’re the world’s most perfect driver, it’s possible for someone else’s bad driving to slam you when you least expect it. No matter what the situation is, it’s important to be insured with quality auto insurance.
At Masters Insurance Group, we offer just that to the people of Ohio. Serving Westerville, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, and other surrounding regions, we have helped a multitude of drivers obtain the best auto insurance for their needs.
Required Auto Insurance in Ohio
We offer a variety of different types of coverage for your auto-related needs, but it’s important to know that there are two types of insurance that are required by the state of Ohio: bodily injury liability coverage, and property damage liability coverage.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: Bodily injury liability coverage helps pay for the costs related to someone else’s injury if you’re responsible for the accident.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Property damage liability coverage helps pay for the damages to another person’s car or property if you’re responsible for the accident.
Both of these coverage types fall under liability insurance, and they’re required by law because it ensures that people won’t have to pay the price for accidents that aren’t their fault. While it seems inconvenient to have to pay for something you might never use, you’ll be grateful that liability insurance exists if you’re the one who’s ever the victim in an accident.
Despite the fact that liability auto insurance is required by the state, it comes in many different shapes and sizes. At Masters Insurance Group, we can help you find the insurance that’s perfect for you, your family, and your vehicles. Getting started is easy — all you have to do is contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Auto Insurance
Auto insurance is required for any vehicle that is driven on public roads. It is necessary to protect the owner of the vehicle in the event of unforeseen financial expenses. It also assures that people can drive without worrying about damages caused from accidents.
Auto insurance is for anyone who owns a vehicle. A driver should have a policy for every car they drive. In most states, proof of auto insurance is required before a car tag is issued.
You choose an insurance plan, and then you can drive your vehicle without worrying about the financial consequences of a wreck. As long as you pay the premium for the policy, if you cause a wreck, then the insurance should pay for the damage. This also applies if someone hits your car. The insurance insures that if someone hits your car, then the insurance company will cover the expenses.
Full coverage and liability coverage are the two main types of auto insurance.
Liability coverage is the most basic type of protection available. Liability is basically limited to paying for damage you cause to another vehicle. It will not pay for damage that another vehicle does to your car. Because of this, it is generally cheaper than full coverage.
Full coverage is recommended for any new model vehicle. Full coverage is the most expensive, but it pays to repair your vehicle even if you caused the accident. You must pay a deductible before full coverage kicks in.
Yes! Insurance is usually not a “one size fits all” solution, and you have to request different types of coverage depending on your preferences. Here are some other forms of auto insurance that you might want to consider:
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: It’s rare that you’ll be hit by somebody who’s not insured (it is required by the state, after all), but in the event that it happens, uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage can help pay for the damages. But that’s not all it’s good for — if you’re the victim of a hit-and-run, this coverage can also help you out.
- Collision Insurance: Collision insurance helps pay for repair costs when your vehicle incurs damage in a covered accident. This is useful when you’re the one who’s responsible — in a normal scenario, your insurance would be covering the other party. Collision insurance can cover your own car, and it can also lend a helping hand even if you are the victim.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your car is damaged by something that’s NOT related to an accident or wreck, comprehensive coverage can often cover it. We’re talking things such as vandalism, hail damage, animal damage, and more. This is not required, but it can be nice to have, especially if your car is valuable and not easily replaceable.
- Personal Injury Protection: This helps to pay for injuries sustained in a wreck, whether the accident was your fault or somebody else’s. While optional, this is a great type of coverage to have because it guarantees that you’ll have assistance with your medical bills no matter the nature of the accident.
- Medical Payments Insurance: This type of coverage adds a lot more support for medical bills that may be associated with a wreck or accident. These can cover hospital visits, X-rays, surgery, and much more. Medical payments insurance can be highly beneficial for certain people — it all comes down to what your health insurance looks like. We can help you determine if medical payments coverage is right for you.
The most important benefit is that you receive financial help with paying for damages. You will not be burdened with high out of pocket costs.
178 W Schrock Rd, Suite A
Westerville, OH 43081
Monday Through Friday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday – Closed
Drop box location
Get Directions >
7620 Farmsbury Dr.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday – Closed
Friday – Closed
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Drop box location
Get Directions >